Digital Account Manager
LifeVantage is looking for a Digital Account Manager to join our Salt Lake City crew. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience working with digital and design teams.
You’ll find the pace is quick, the projects aim to inspire, the culture is tight-knit, and the work is rewarding.
Duties and Responsibilities
You’re the glue between those requesting work and the Design and Web teams, responsible for orchestrating digital and print projects while collaborating and inspiring an awesome team of creatives. You’ll assist in creating and negotiating budgets, writing Scopes of Work (we call them Work Orders), roadmapping projects, and managing timelines. You will need to inspire the teams to ensure the final outcome inspires the intended audience. You’ll be producing projects for various media such as web, mobile, internet video, packaging, print etc.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A robust and outstanding portfolio with world-class references
- Excellent knowledge of digital and print productions;
- Proactive, intuitive and emotionally intelligent;
- Efficient and calm under pressure;
- Outstanding project management skills;
- Able to plan, prioritize and manage your workload across multiple projects and in turn, manage and support the team on projects;
- Proficient in preparing budgets, work orders and schedules to drive successful projects and profitability;
- Experienced producer of a range of high-end projects, including interactive campaigns with video or photo content for various channels;
- Friendly, kind, and ideally a good sense of humor;
- Agile experience a HUGE plus.
- Generous Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Group Life & AD&D Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Matching 401K
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Annual and Long Term Incentive Programs
- Open PTO Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Gym Subsidy
- Public Transportation Reimbursement